Stormy Daniels Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll is fired by ELLE after 26 years ‘because’ of her ongoing legal fight with the president over 1990 s ‘attack’ in Bergdorf Goodman dressing space

Stormy Daniels

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll is fired by ELLE after 26 years ‘because’ of her continuous legal fight with the president over 1990 s ‘attack’ in Bergdorf Goodman dressing space

Skip to comments.

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll is fired by ELLE after 26 years ‘because’ of her ongoing legal battle with the president over 1990 s ‘attack’ in Bergdorf Goodman dressing room

elle ^

| 2/19/2020
| jennifer smith

Posted on 02/19/2020 5:56:05 PM PST by RummyChick

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll has been fired by ELLE after having her name ‘dragged through mud’ by the president seven months after she implicated him of raping her.

Carroll accused Trump of raping her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing space in the 1980 s in June last year. She took legal action against him ever because, the set have actually been knotted in a legal back and forth.

On Tuesday, Carroll tweeted that she had been fired by ELLE, the magazine she composed an advice column for for 26 years.

‘Because Trump ridiculed my track record, laughed at my looks, & dragged me through the mud, after 26 years, ELLE fired me. I put on’t blame Elle.

‘It was the fantastic honor of my life writing “Ask E. Jean.” I blame @realdonaltrump,’ she stated.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail. co.uk

TOPICS: News/Current Occasions
KEYWORDS: carroll; elle; trump

Navigation: usage the links below to view more remarks.
first 1-2021-4041-45 next last

Or she went off the deep end and Elle had no choice however to dump her????????

I screwed up the link. The article is from DM

To: RummyChick

With any luck, she’ll be a bag lady in no time.

posted on 02/19/2020 5:57:30 PM PST
by rbg81
(Truth is stranger than fiction)

To: RummyChick

Shut up and make Mike Bloomberg a sammich, E. Jean.

Your vote for the racist Little Napoleon this November ain’t gon na be excellent enough for him.

posted on 02/19/2020 5:58:24 PM PST
by kiryandil
(Chris Wallace: Because somebody has to drive the Clown Cars and truck)

“Sorry, we wear’t do mud at Elle”

posted on 02/19/2020 5:58:42 PM PST
by Gene Eric
(Don’t be a statist!)

posted on 02/19/2020 5:59:27 PM PST
by sport

To: RummyChick

Who write this post? Was it routed through Babelfish in numerous languages and into English? I feel like I played linguistic Twister reading it.

Carroll accused Trump of raping her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1980 s in June last year. She sued him ever since, the set have actually been knotted in a legal back and forth.

He raped her in the 80’s last year? Does Trump have a time machine? She sued him ever given that? Continuous lawsuits since the 1980 s?

To: RummyChick

Speaking of which has Stormy Daniels paid the President her $300k yet?

posted on 02/19/2020 6:01:01 PM PST
by Vision
(Obama corrupted, sought to weaken and essentially change America; he didn’t plan on being stopped.)

To: RummyChick

Yep she went off the deep end. Forgot to take her medications. Never ever heard about her alleged attacks before. Probably the #MeToo Movement. Probably more like the chick who raised questions against Brett Kavanaugh, what was her name

posted on 02/19/2020 6:02:34 PM PST
by hondact200
(Lincoln Freed the Slaves. Obama Enslaves the Free. Trump 2020 – Keep America Great)

Oh, Fer Pete’s Sake!

Who WASN’T doing it in the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1980 s? 😉

Further proof that this NUT is as NUTTY as she’s always appeared to be.

See Ya! 🙂

posted on 02/19/2020 6:02:35 PM PST
by Diana in Wisconsin
(I wear’t have ‘hobbies.’ I’m establishing a robust post-Apocalyptic ability set.)

To: rbg81

That’s a harsh thing to say about a lady whom even ‘Elle’ appears to think about ‘of lessened capacity’.

posted on 02/19/2020 6:02:35 PM PST
by Jamestown1630
(“A Republic, if you can keep it.”)

To: RummyChick

I utilized to sometimes thumb through those young womens’ publications when I was a young (and Democrat) woman myself. However even then, I discovered her just so ridiculous and patronizing. She must’ve been fired long ago, not because of her continuous ‘battle’ with the President, however due to the fact that she’s a outrageous entity who addresses young females as ‘my little kumquat’, and her advice is useless. Sometimes, what a lovelorn young female requires is a stern talking to, and this unaware shrew was not the person to do it.

To: Diana in Wisconsin

I, personally, have never ever been in a ‘Bergdorf Goodman dressing space’.

(That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it!)

posted on 02/19/2020 6:05:42 PM PST
by Jamestown1630
(“A Republic, if you can keep it.”)

To: RummyChick

She is to blame for her predicament.

To: nickcarraway

Editors fault. However the Daily Mail is from the UK, and the Brits talk funny and compose amusing too.

posted on 02/19/2020 6:06:53 PM PST
by hondact200

But … But … But …
“Listen and Believe!”

/yes, sarc

posted on 02/19/2020 6:07:01 PM PST
by Kriggerel
(“All great realities are difficult and bitter, but lies … are sweeter than wild honey” (Ragnar Redbeard))

To: RummyChick

This is a good example of why you desire to stay far away from American females.

To: nickcarraway

“Carroll accused Trump of raping her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing space in the 1980 s in June last year.”

She daydreamed and had a damp dream.

posted on 02/19/2020 6:09:54 PM PST
by Bonemaker
(invictus maneo)

To: hondact200

But certainly not that bad. It sounds like a native Chinese individual who barely speaks English modified it. The editor likewise didnt catch the 1980 part.

Weird modifying.

Navigation: use the links listed below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-4041-45 next last

Disclaimer:
Opinions posted on Totally free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not always represent the viewpoint of Totally free Republic or its
management. All products posted herein are safeguarded by copyright law and the
exemption for reasonable usage of copyrighted works.

FreeRepublic. com is powered by software copyright 2000 -2008 John Robinson